GnuPG on Windows working with mailto keyservers?

Ivan Boldyrev boldyrev+nospam at cgitftp.uiggm.nsc.ru
Thu Jul 1 00:25:09 CEST 2004

On 8791 day of my life Robert Golovniov wrote:
> Hello gnupg-users,
>
>   Can  the  Windows version of GnuPG be taught to work with the mailto
>   keyservers? Are there some guidelines for that?

May be, with Cygwin.  You have to install sendmail/postfix/exim or
something like that.

MS Windows doesn't have own mail subsystem, so you have to emulate
mail subsystem of Windows.

I saw somewhere oversimplified mail transport agent, but I do not
remember details...

--
Ivan Boldyrev

        Outlook has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
        If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.