lag time on mailing lists?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jul 15 08:23:13 CEST 2004

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:43:46 -0400, Douglas F Calvert said:

> Has anyone experienced any latency issues with messages being posted to
> the list? I sent a message yesterday that has not made it to the list:

If you are not subscribed it sometakes takes a while for a moderator
to go over the pending postsings and frankly some might actually gte
drowned in tghe spam.

There is also the problem of high load due to the spam filtering and
it sometimes takes a while to process all messages from the mail
queue.

  Werner