GnuPG 1.2.5 - make install

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jul 28 09:31:03 CEST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:45:16 +0200 (MET DST), Johan Wevers said:

> The same happened with 1.2.5rc2. I reported it on this list, as did someone
> else, but apparently no action has been taken.

I don't have it in my mail folders but found it at lists.gnupg.org.

After some investigations it turned out that your mail as well as some
others were uucp to my machine but it happened that on the same day I
moved all my mail stuff to my new laptop and obviously I missed some
mails still pending in the mail queue of my old machine after stopping
the uucico and the MTA.

I apologize for claiming nobody took the time to try our RC2.

Thanks,

  Werner