GnuPG 1.2.5 - make install

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 28 20:47:07 CEST 2004

Werner Koch wrote:

>I don't have it in my mail folders but found it at lists.gnupg.org.
>
>After some investigations it turned out that your mail as well as some
>others were uucp to my machine but it happened that on the same day I
>moved all my mail stuff to my new laptop and obviously I missed some
>mails still pending in the mail queue of my old machine after stopping
>the uucico and the MTA.

Does that mean that this also would have occurred if I CCed you instead of
sending it to gnupg-users only? Do I have to CC you for messages I send to
the mailinglist too, like I do now? Personally I find that a bit annoying
since I'll get them twice.

>I apologize for claiming nobody took the time to try our RC2.

That's OK. Will you put a 1.2.5a or 1.2.5-1 online, or will this have to
wait for 1.2.6 (if a 1.2.6 is in the planning anyway)?

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html