Expired signature

Per Tunedal Casual pt at radvis.nu
Tue Jun 15 17:57:22 CEST 2004

At 13:49 2004-06-08, you wrote:
 >On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 10:20:48AM +0200, Per Tunedal Casual wrote:
 >> Hi,
 >> I have an expired signature on a key. How can I refresh the signature? I
 >> cannot sign the key again because GPG tells me it is already signed.
 >>
 >> The keys expiration date has been put forward. I happened to set the
 >> expiration date for a signature made with an other key to the initial
 >> expiration date for the signed key.
 >
 >Delete the old signature before you try to sign the key again.
 >
 >David

Now I have tried to delete the old signatures or use expert mode, but I
cannot figure out how to use any of these commands. I am stuck!

Please tell me exactly what I should enter to delete a signature. How do I
choose which signature to delete etc

Per Tunedal

PS I have tired twice to send this mail to gnupg-users at gnupg.org but it
doesn't arrive. This is my third trial.