Decryption Failed

Manickam, Ram Ram.Manickam at logicacmg.com
Tue Jun 22 11:22:57 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm working on GPG on Windows. I have installed and created keys
successfully. Whenever my recepient tries to decrypt the message he gets the
following error message :

	"gpg:decryption failed: secret key not available"

The recipient has got the public keys.

Can anyone help me where i'm doing wrong ? Couldn't find this error messages
in FAQ. So i think i've got something wrong .

Regards
~Ram