Decryption error.

Bhaskar.Karuppiah at ge.com Bhaskar.Karuppiah at ge.com
Fri Jun 25 20:30:24 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am having some strange error coming when I try to decrypt the file

Server A and Server B used to send and recieve the files from each
other.Server A runs on Sun Soloris and Server B runs on  SunOS 5.9. Because
of business decision we had to move Sun soloaris to Windows NT platform in
server A.So we replaced Server A with new server which runs on Windows
NT.All the keys have been exported to new server.When Server B tries to
decrypt the file which was encrypted by new server , Server B is getting the
following error message.The error message is

gpg: Ohhhh jeeee: mpi crosses packet border secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in
0/0 blocks of pool 0/16384

We did not face problem until Server A is not replaced with Windows NT.It
worked fine with old server.

....Can anyone hlep on this ?

Thanks,
Bhaskar.