gpg --list-sigs (root for other users)

Steve Butler sbutler at fchn.com
Wed Mar 3 08:12:09 CET 2004

root doesn't need to su since root is already the super user.

However, if each person keeps their keys in their own private keyring, then
root will have to locate each keyring and list/export the keys from there.
That seems like an abuse of power by the super user.

As a DBA, I hold the password to the most power database accounts (super
user if you please).  Which means that I could look at every record in the
database.  It would be highly unethical for me to search the database for
unmarried women living in well-to-do sections of town (presumably wealthy).