Error when using gpg in a cron job

Albert gnupg at ml0402.albert.uni.cc
Fri Mar 26 23:13:35 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 26. März 2004 22:17 schrieb Kurt Fitzner:
> Doreen Moore wrote:
> > I was getting the same problem and I included --batch in my
> > commands and it worked for me.
> >
> >   cat /root/.gnupg/pass | $GPG --batch --passphrase-fd 0
> > --quiet \ --output $SIGNED --clearsign $REPORT

I have another problem with a cronjob too. If I run the bash script
manually, everything is ok, if it is executed as cron-job I get a
message that the signature is invalid. (KMail shows the message in
red)

I found out that you are not allowed to use LC_ALL="de_DE" and after
I removed it, it worked, but with a 2nd script, which contained
LC_ALL too, I have still problems after I removed it. Any ideas?
Since the script works fine without the cronjob I believe it is an
"external" problem, maybe a charset problem.

Albert