Outlook and mozilla mail

Lorenzo Maldonado M. sist.mex at ovoplus.com
Thu Nov 18 18:51:20 CET 2004

Hi! I have the next problem, I have a user using Outlook2000,
g-data(0.91 now outlgpg-0.94) plugin, gnupg1.2.5, and gpgshell3.30rc.
Other users are using Mozilla mail 1.7.3, enigmail0.8.5, gnupg1.2.5, and
gpgshell3.30rc

When I send a message encrypt with attachments (from mozilla mail to
outlook), mozilla mail give 3 opcions to encrypt, when I select the 3rd
option (PGP/MIME) the message is send in one file (encrypted.asc), then
when I was to unencrypt in outlook, it can't unencrypt the message.  How
can I resolv this problem?

When I select the 1st or the 2nd option I don't have problems to
encrypt/unencrypt with this mua's (outlook, mozilla mail)

Do you known how to resolv it problem??
Thanks!