Two different problems

Kevin Binswanger kmb8c at virginia.edu
Sat Nov 20 05:58:02 CET 2004

#1) I accidentally used the wrong revocation key, and I need to undo it
(for key 0x37512C45).  Is there a way to do that?

#2) I tried to fix #1 by refreshing my keys/re-receiving them from the
public-key servers.  I get this error:
C:\GnuPG>gpg --recv-key 37512C45
gpg: can't get key from keyserver: No such file or directory
gpg: Total number processed: 0

C:\GnuPG>

GPG worked fine before this (I was trying to revoke 42020537).
Kevin
--
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass