[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.91 released (development)

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 03:08:44 CEST 2004

Hi Zuky,

Thank you for the suggestion earlier.

I have extracted the the gnupg binaries into the
folder and it worked! This means I don't have to go
through the second option in the first place. Thanks a
lot!

However, I still have another problem. Is there a way
to automatically sign all outgoing email messages with
my public keys using mozilla thunderbird for my work
email: servie at admar-group.com and personal email:
servie_tech at yahoo.com?

I have read and searched in google that to do this, we
need to make a signature file and configure
thunderbird or yahoo to open that file whenever you
make new mail messages, we get a signed email?

Is this the only way to do this? Any thoughts on this
from you or from anyone else in this group would
definitely be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Servie

--- Zuxy <zuxy.meng at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:50:32 -0700 (PDT), Servie
> Platon
> <servie_tech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Since, this is a bz2 file and not a zip file. How
> do I
> > make upgrade to 1.3.91? With this,
> > gnupg-w32cli-1.2.5.zip which I got from gnupg.org
> > was able to enable it by following the
> instructions on
> > mozilla howto on gpg.conf which works fine.
>
> Well, a .tar.bz2 is just like a .zip. Extract all
> the files to the
> directory where you've installed 1.2.5 (you may
> backup the old files
> in advance), replace the old binaries and it'll run
> just fine because
> a working environment for 1.2.5 is still working for
> 1.3.91.
>
> > I just don't know where to go from here??? Would
> you
> > think it would be a good idea for me to follow the
> > instructions on
> >
> http://web.tiscali.it/clbianco/gnupg/eng/gnupg.html
> > (Building GnuPG for Win32 using MinGW? I could do
> this
> > procedure and I don't mind going through the
> process
> > further. My only hesitation, is it might conflict
> my
> this?
>
> That instruction is good but a little outdated and
> I've written
> something complementary -- "Building GnuPG 1.3.x for
> Win32 using
> MinGW" at
> http://www.smth.org/pc/pccon.php?id=3683&nid=85555.
> If you
> have problems following instructions in these two
> articles, feel free
> to contact me through emails.
>
> And there's a third way, since you have a working
> FC2 -- you can
> cross-build it under the CPD version of MinGW which
> is available at

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/people/werner/cpd/mingw32-cpd-0.3.1.tar.gz.