gpg: error loading `iconv.dll': ec=126

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 15:43:40 CET 2004

Hi folks,

What does this error mean?

C:\Documents and Settings\servie>gpg --version
gpg: error loading `iconv.dll': ec=126

gpg (GnuPG) 1.3.92
NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT
be
used in a production environment or with production
keys!
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for
details.

Home: C:/Documents and Settings/Servie/Application
Data/GnuPG
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256,
TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB

C:\Documents and Settings\servie>gpg --gen-key
gpg: error loading `iconv.dll': ec=126

Does this mean that when I extracted the
gnupg-w32cli-1.3.92.zip from the gnupg site, it did
not or have somehow corrupted iconv.dll?

I followed the instructions on
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/gpgconf.html, installed
first v. 1.2.5 and it worked and then when I upgraded
to v. 1.3.92 this is where it all began.

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Servie

=====