Compiled gnupg-1.2.6 Successful???[B

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 15 22:48:18 CEST 2004

Servie Platon wrote:

>The problem is this, after creating a new mail message
> and after I click the send button on evolution, it
>asks me for the pass phrase. I type in the passpharse
>for that particular key but evolution does not accept.

Perhaps a V3 key that is encrypted with IDEA? Did you install
IDEA? When you compile GnuPG from source, make sure idea.c
is located in the cipher dir, then it gets automatically
included.

>Slowly but surely, I am trying to switch from windows

Windows versions have some peculiarities when compiled with different
compilers. I once compiled a windows version with Cygwin, and (after
some makefile problems) that worked. But it used different techniques
for interprocess communication, so it didn't work with software that
expected a MingW compiled version.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html