gpg 1.2.6 fails to create ~/.gnupg on Solaris

Alexander Nouak nouak at zeitform.de
Fri Sep 24 10:39:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

this is IMHO a serious bug I reported weeks ago but never got
confirmation from the developers whether They see this as a bug and
whether or not they are working on a fix.

Meanwhile you need to create the ~/.gnupg directory yourself. Then
change to the directory of the source and copy g10/options.skel to
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf
You might want to delete the first three lines of the gpg.conf, so open
the file in a text editor and remove them.

Now you're done. At the next start of gpg the necessary keyfiles should
be created.

Servus

Alexander
Project admin of MacGPG