Jon Morisey/USR/SERONO is out of the office.

Jon.Morisey at serono.com Jon.Morisey at serono.com
Tue Apr 12 12:33:06 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  04/12/2005 and will not return until
04/25/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Please direct other
questions to Tim Golden or my cell at 781-308-9295.

S - This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.  e-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware.
The presence of this disclaimer is not a proof that it was originated at
Serono International S.A. or one of its affiliates. Serono International
S.A and its affiliates therefore do not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Serono International SA, 15bis Chemin Des Mines, Geneva,
Switzerland, www.serono.com.