Cant create directory error

Carlos M carlosandres01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:41:39 CEST 2005

Hi guys thanks a lot for your answers i solve the problem already,
actually all of you were right, i was running Apache as www user, so i
configure the script permisions enabling  read, write and execution
for www.

Additionally on my script, i put the output path of the decrypt file
on a directory that www has write and read permisions and all works
just fine.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Carlos Andres Medina