Encrypting an e-mail to a Hushmail user

JB yochanon at localnet.com
Wed Aug 3 21:28:17 CEST 2005

  Hi gang,

  Yesterday I tried valiantly to get a Hushmail user to install GPG or PGP
(6.5.8...still free and a good version) on his M$ system, but he said it was
too hard to work and Hushmail was nice and easy.
  Anyway, after a few tries of trying to upload my public key to the Hush
server, I figured out I had to upload without my picture...finally it took my
key.
  Now that I have my friends key on my keyring and have signed it, I find I
get an 'error' every time I try to encrypt a message to him. I have a feeling
it's because I'm using my key and it still has the photo, but I can't figure
out how to sign the e-mail to him *without* using the photo/attribute(s) in
my key.
  Anyone care to give me a quick hand with this? It'd sure be appreciated.
(Now if I can just get him to use GPG for Windows thing would be great!)

  John B.