[outlgpg] Outlook 2003 problems

Richard Sperry rsperry79 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 21:22:51 CEST 2005

The setting for cached mode can cause bandwidth
problems on the network. you may be in violation of
your IT policy by implememting this.  Some companies
have terminated users for such actions.  It also can
pose a security threat as the raise in bandwidth, if
by many users, could over load their IDS/IPS sniffers.

--- "R. Jensen" <listreader at rhjensen.com> wrote:

> Richard Sperry wrote:
> > The issue you have is caused from the newer
> version of
> > GnuPG.  Timo is doing a great job of writing a
> newer
> > version, but with all new releases it takes time
> > find the bugs.
> >
> > for a working beta of my Ol03 installer goto
> > http://www.sperryservices.com/gnutools.htm
> >
> > The installer takes care of some of the OL issues
> and
> > uses the .94 plug-in for stability.
> >
> > It also has Winpt for keymanager, GnuPG 1.4.2 and
> > GpgEE .  I have tried to write it stupid friendly
> so
> > everything is set in theroy.  For security reasons
> > set the keys and conf into the userdocs. I
> recomend
> > using EFS if you are on XP Pro.
> >
> > I would like any feedback you have.
> >
> > --Richard Sperry
> >
> I looked at the page you mentioned and was curious
> about:
>
>    Please note that if you are connected to a
> Corperate Network
>    or Exchange server, you MUST contact your IT or
> ADMIN before
>    installing!
>
> Is this a licensing issue?
> My Outlook 2003 is connected to my employer's
> Exchange server.
> That's the only reason I even use Outlook.  :-)
>
> Richard.

Richard Sperry
Sperry Services
Where your total cost is our bottom line!
owner at sperryservices.com