legal status of GnuPG in China?

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 24 23:19:09 CEST 2005

Atom Smasher wrote:

>it really makes me sick that the US is doing everything it can to export
>jobs and money to china (my gripe is with the chinese govt, NOT the
>chinese people).

Yeah, well, the same applies to the USA, but since almost half of their
population choose the current president the people are partly to blame.
Next time a civilian city is bombed as "collateral damage", or the result
of crappy intelligence, I'm glad I didn't buy an US product (PGP) but got
a decent free European application like GnuPG.

However, I think this is off-topic here.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html