gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2d)

Sebastian Hofer shofer at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 18:56:42 CET 2005

Dear Listers,

I am a plain user of gnupg and new to this list. SO I would like to greet you
first.

Now the problem: I found some discussions about the "invalid packet (ctb=2d)"
thing but none of it helped me.

I have been running gpg with the same keys since 2003. I started to use them
on SuSE 7 and Win2K. Then I moved to Debian without a problem. Now I had a
disc crash recently and switched to ubuntu. When I try to import or use my
old keys I get this: