gnupg in large scale at University

Thomas Widhalm widhalmt at unix.sbg.ac.at
Sun Dec 25 16:52:14 CET 2005

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:47:56 +0100, Thomas Widhalm said:
> > I need a plugin for Outlook which support gpg/MIME and maybe inline gpg.
> > (Not Gdata, this didn't work out)
>
> GPGol supports reaading PGP/MIME encrypted messages.  The user
> interface is not very nice because it is only possible save
> attachments from such mails, but well it works and you can read
> PGP/MIME encrypted mails.  Works only well with OL2003SP2 - older
> versions may or may not work.  Creating PGP/MIME messages is not
> possible becuase there is no way to set the content-type from a
> plugin.  I have been thinking of a hack but that would require changes
> to all other mail clients (Foo-Content-Type to override the actual
> content-type).

Thanks for this is hint. I will tell this link to my co workers who work on
windows boxes so they can evaluate it. I found several plugins which can't do
what I need, but this one sounds rather nice to me.

> Shalom-Salam,
>
>    Werner

Thanks a lot,
Thomas

* Thomas Widhalm                             Unix Administrator *
* University of Salzburg                     IT- Services (ITS) *
* Systems Management                               Unix Systems *
* Hellbrunnerstr. 34                     5020 Salzburg, Austria *
* widhalmt at unix.sbg.ac.at                     +43/662/8044-6774 *
* gpg: 6265BAE6                                                 *
* http://www.sbg.ac.at/zid/organisation/mitarbeiter/widhalm.htm *