Are gpg signatures considered attachments?

Thorsten Haude linux at thorstenhau.de
Sun Dec 25 18:54:32 CET 2005

Hi,

* Chris wrote (2005-12-25 17:22):
>I know that is probably a lame question, however, I'm on several mailing
>lists that are bouncing my messages back to me because they are signed. The
>list owners are telling me this is because they don't allow attachments.

Mutt adds a 'Content-Disposition: inline' to the MIME part containing
the signature. This seems to work, I don't remember any bouncing
mails. (Pipermail has a problem with signed attachments though.)

Thorsten
--
I can conceive no system more fatal to the integrity and independence
of literary man than one under which they should be taught to look