Issue in decrypting file

amit bhalerao abhalerao at apple.com
Fri Dec 23 01:22:51 CET 2005

Hi ,

     We are decrypting a file using GPG mechanism. We have send the
GPG keys to vendor . However when i decrypt the file i get the
following Log message :-

COMMAND:-
---------------
echo  AAAAAA | /ngs/lpp/gpg/bin/gpg --no-tty --passphrase-fd 0 --
output decyryted_file.TXT --decrypt encrypted_file.TXT.pgp
gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
gpg: encrypted with 1024-bit ELG-E key, ID XXXXXXX, created 2005-12-05
       "XXXXXXXXXX"
gpg: Signature made Thu Dec 22 21:06:26 2005 GMT using DSA key ID XXXXX
The error status of the command is 2 .

If anyone has face this issue before please let me know.

Thanks,
Amit