Smartcard to decrypt a Filesystem

Björn Klement bjoern.klement at web.de
Thu Feb 3 09:13:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to store a key on a smartcard. And now I want to use the smartcard token to access to an encrypted filesystem or file. I tried to crypt a Filesystem with losetup.

gpg --decrypt /tmp/key.gpg | /sbin/losetup -e AES128 /dev/loop0 /dev/hda6 -p 0

mount /dev/loop0 /crypto

It works fine, but the key is stored local and I want to store the key on a Aladdin Etoken Pro. And other People with the key an there Token should also decrypt the fs.

Thanks.

Björn