Creating a RFC3156 compliant encrypted message with Gnu PG

mconahan at iotest.org mconahan at iotest.org
Mon Feb 7 19:31:45 CET 2005

Kiefer, Sascha wrote:

Yes, I knew that, but thanks for your response. There was another
responder who recommended that I should obtain the Enigmail (or Mutt)
source, and view how those apps process rfc 3156 (PGP/MIME) messages.
I'm taking that approach...I'm currently upgrading my environment with
the requisites (Mozilla 1.7.x/Gnu PG 1.4), before compiling and
installing Enigmail.