Backup with encryption

Bastien Laporte-Riou bastien.laporte-riou at medincell.com
Tue Feb 15 17:10:17 CET 2005

Hello,

 I work actually on a system of backup on my server and to secure my data i
encrypt it with gnupg. But i have a problem, actually i have export my
public key and i don't know how to export my secret-key because if i have a
crash on my server all my data could not be decryt because i haven't the
secret key i have made a test. Then my question how can i made a backup ok
my secret-key to decrypt my data before a crash?

Thanks for your answer.

Excuse my english i am french.

Best Regards.
--
___________________________

Medincell
Bastien Laporte-Riou
Email : bastien.laporte-riou at medincell.com
Web : http://www.medincell.com
Sent date : 02.15.2005
___________________________

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this
message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this
email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to
notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not
guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects
although due care has been taken to minimise the risk. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Medincell.