Newsgroup signing error

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 21:38:33 CET 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 20:35, Jason Barnett wrote:

> <sigh>I suppose it would be a better test if I had actually signed my
> message</sigh>

Your signature failed. Recently David reported an issue with PGP/MIME
signatures and GnuPG 1.4, but this is more a MUA issue than a GnuPG
issue, see his announcement from Jan-05:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gnupg-users&m=110608002711441&w=2

It seems you use Enigmail, could post a new message to the list, but
with an inline signature and not PGP/MIME signed? If this signature
works then you know it's an Enigmail issue.

HTH
Malte