Newsgroup signing error

Olaf Gellert og at pre-secure.de
Thu Feb 17 11:39:55 CET 2005

I do not know what all the others observe with your
signature. This is what my enigmail says:

UNTRUSTED Good signature from Jason Barnett <jason.barnett at telesuite.com>, Key Id 0x74D2856A

So obviously enigmail is able to verify your
signature (only that your key is not trusted
by GPG, but the signatrue is alright).
I use Mozilla 1.7.3 and Enigmail 0.85.0.0

I attached a screenshot so you can see how the
email should look like. Maybe some others do have
difficulties verifying signatures? Or some
crappy mail transfer agent doing some changes
to the mail (like converting encodings, newlines,
...)?

Olaf