Backup with encryption

Dany Nativel dany_list at natzo.com
Thu Feb 17 22:26:09 CET 2005

According to the man page, you can choose the one you like :
*
--encrypt-key */key/
    When backing up, encrypt to the given public key, instead of using
    symmetric (traditional) encryption. Can be specified multiple times.

BTW,  I use rdiff-backup (http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/) which
doesn't offer any encrytpion but  provides a very efficient way to
perform incremental backups.

Cheers
Dany