GPG on USB drive

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 13 00:01:14 CET 2005

Werner Koch wrote:

>Frankly, I don't want to distribute a separate ZIP file once the
>installer is ready.

I didn't imply that. But I hope the separate files will be easily
extractable from the installation package, so I can put the necessary
files in a zipfile myself (and add idea.dll).

>> (maybe compressing the executables isn't a bad idea for the basic install
>> anyway?).

>The current installer is 879k whereas the ZIP file is ~1.6M.

I mean having the extracted gpg.exe compressed, outside the installation
package, with an executable compressor like upx.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html