gpg version 1.40a on w2kp and winxp

Frank Hubeny FHubeny at wittbiomedical.com
Wed Jan 12 21:29:24 CET 2005

Hello All;

I hope that I am not just missing something here.  But I have been
getting a renameing error with the latest version of gpg for windows.  I
have tried on three separate pc's running W2KP, and Win XP.

I have also downloaded the version multiple times, and someone who
compiles gpg sent me a copy.  All do the same thing anytime I do
anything that changes the trust DB.

I have not seen anyone else post this problem.  It must be hard to debug
a OS that you all may not even use.  Is there a debug feature that I
might enable then send you the output.  If I am doing something wrong,
please let me know.  I have since reverted back to version "1.25 for
windows".

Frank Hubeny
RMA Technician
Manufacturing Dept.