No subject

Thu Jan 13 12:38:57 CET 2005

>The MAPI API (which includes this function) should be=20
>available on every
>Windows machine >=3D Win95(b).

I know Simple MAPI has been deprecated by MS, with only Extended MAPI
and the CDO object library being supported in future
Windows/Office/Exchange versions. I'm not sure if Extended MAPI is any
different than Simple MAPI from the programmer's perspective; we've been
using CDO on our projects here for more than 5 years.=20

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/200018/EN-US/ for a bit more info.

Maybe the native-SMTP-based CDONTS library would be a better choice? I
think it is available on all Windows 2000 and later.

Regards,

Ryan=20