Web of trust in Southwest Ohio, USA

John Clizbe JPClizbe at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 07:57:52 CET 2005

Jason Barnett wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:

>> You're using Thunderbird so you'll need the Enigmail plugin to sign using
>> GnuPG. It's very simple to configure.
>> http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
>
> I downloaded / installed it.  I'll be setting that up shortly.

See http://enigmail.mozdev.org/gpgconf.html for an excellent guide to
installing GnuPG and Enigmail on windows.

The Enigmail list at enigmail at mozdev.org is a great resource for getting
Enigmail installed and working. Most problems have been seen by us before.

ObDisclaimer: Yes, I'm biased.

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Golden Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10