--homedir

David Gray grayd at extenza-turpin.com
Wed Jan 26 13:57:47 CET 2005

Hello John,

Thanks for that.  There's no mention of that logical name in the VMS help
file but I'll give it a try.

The reason for one shared key ring is that the encrypt/decrypt job will
normally be run under the overnight batch account but in the event of a
failure support staff need to re-run jobs under their own accounts.  The key
ring should be the same for all.

Yeah I know, there are a lot of VMS Privs to remember.  All the accounts
that use this process are system type accounts.

Cheers
	Dave.