Changing the email address on an existing key...how? Should I?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Mon Jul 25 11:43:42 CEST 2005

At Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:32:25 -0700,
mweisler wrote:
> What is good practice in this regard and where might I read more about
> it?

You could create a new identity and, optionally, revoke the old one.
Read more about it in the GNU Privacy Handbook.  Also, keep in mind
that, if your key is very old already, chances are that it's private
part may have been stolen at some point during its life time, unless you
have handled it very carefully.  If you're worried about this, you may
want to create a new key.

--
Felix E. Klee