[OT] Re: useless test keys and keyservers

Stewart V. Wright swright at physics.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 18:12:29 CET 2005

G'day Melissa,

* Melissa Reese <mreese at calarts.edu> [050228 23:07]:
> I still suffer from my silly philosophical disagreement with the
> current state of the keyservers, so I guess I'm kind of stuck, at the
> moment, with with the choice between my "mailto" auto-reply method or
> a web page where my keys can be obtained.

Well, it appears that someone (not me!) has submitted your key to a
keyserver for you.  (Paraphrasing a famous quote) Whilst I don't agree
with your views on keyservers, I support your right to have them.  If
it wasn't you that submitted it I think this is bad form for whoever
did it.  :-(

I would like to follow through the points you've made, but let's do it
off list so as to not waste other members time.

Cheers,

S.