bzip2 cross-compiling problem

Tenui tenui at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 1 19:58:25 CET 2005

Greetings,

I posted this yesterday morning but it seems to have gone missing in
cyber space, so let's try again.

I have installed the Debian MinGW environment to cross-compile gpg for
Windows. My first attempt, with 1.4.1rc2, seemed to compile without
problems, but when transferred to a Windows box I found there was no
bzip2 capability included.

I am using Libra Net 2.8.1. I have the bzip2 and libbzip2 .deb packages
installed, so what else could be missing, or is there some configuration
option I must include in autogen.sh or configure.ac?

Thanks

Tenui