PHP Script to Send Key to Keyserver

Michael Avila mike at retnet.net
Thu Mar 3 16:45:45 CET 2005

Thanks to a couple of people here, I now have an HTML and PHP script interface
to create a key. I was looking at installing my own keyserver but have decided
that sending the key to a public keyserver would be better for many reasons.
Now I am trying to find a PHP script that will send the key to
www.keyserver.net and/or wwwkeys.pgp.net. Does anyone know of an existing PHP
script that I couldmodify to met the needs of this company? I appreciate any
help, suggestions, comments on sending a key to a keyserver.

Again thanks for past help and for assistance with this phase of making a
digital signature accessible.

Mike