1.4.0a won't retrieve key from keyserver?

Jason Markley gpg at jason.markley.name
Wed Mar 16 16:32:51 CET 2005

David,

    Sorry to bring this back up when it's supposed to be fixed, but with
1.4.1 I'm still having the same issue as before.  Do you know what bug #
it was specifically that was 'fixed'?  Thanks.

(http and hkp server types dont' seem to work, but if i retrieve using
ldap, it seems to work.  The end problem is that enigmail can't work
through to completion because if I tell enigmail to use ldap, it can't
search, and if i tell it to use http, it searches fine, but can't retrieve.)

-Jason