Shouldn't keyservers store and provide subkeys?

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu Mar 24 23:49:08 CET 2005

[I'm guessing the original mail was on gnupg-users; I'm not on that list
though I do read pgp-keyserver-folk.]

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 04:44:49PM -0500, Jason Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 04:20:02PM -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> > I'm all for it.  It would be nice to point people to a keyserver set
> > that works properly with everything: multiple subkeys, photo IDs, and
> > MR output.  At the moment, this is just SKS servers.

onak should handle all of these; if anyone has examples of keys that it
doesn't deal with then please do let me know the details.

I appreciate that the.earth.li [wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net] is probably the
only public keyserver running the code, but I do try to react to any
bug reports I receive.

It can be found at:

http://www.earth.li/projectpurple/progs/onak.html

which also has details of the arch repository.

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 41 - Tea.
This .sig brought to you by the letter E and the number  3