importing private keys

Rob_Wolters at activa.cc Rob_Wolters at activa.cc
Thu May 12 22:47:15 CEST 2005

I currently run pgp 8.1 on my Windows desktop and would like to install
gnupg on my Unix server.  When I do this, will I be able to import my
keypair from PGP into gnupg so that I don't have to create a new private
and public key?  I've looked through the documentation and can't seem to
find an answer.

Rob Wolters
Activa Benefit Services, LLC
616-787-1245

This message contains information that may be legally confidential and/ or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity
named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,  distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender
that you have received the message in error, and have destroyed the
information.