ECC

Mark Kirchner mail at mark-kirchner.de
Wed Nov 9 18:33:28 CET 2005

On Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 2:56:41 PM, markus wrote:
> Some of you got the hint, some didn't: As I said early in this thread
> that my opinion of the NSA being able to crack PKC quite easily is
> based on my personal belief, *just like one might believe in god or
> not*. I do not feel inclined to discuss the matter any further.

So, then why exactly did you bring it up in the first place?

/You/ told the list that you "think that the guys [...] at NSA can
break public key crypto quite easily".
Now, that is quite a daring statement, and naturally that provoked
curious questions. And now your reply to that is just "it's my
personal belief"? Um, sorry, but if that's the case, you _really_
shouldn't have brought up the topic...
So, pretty please: What are the facts / hints / suspicions your belief
is based on? (Even most of the believers in god can at least come up
with those... ;-)

Regards,
Mark Kirchner

Key (0x172C073C): http://www.mark-kirchner.de/keys/key-mk.asc