How to unsubscribe?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Mon Nov 28 01:48:32 CET 2005

Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> Patrick Dickey wrote:
>
> >      So, it would be appreciated if someone would give me the correct
> > e-mail address and subject line to unsubscribe.  Thanks everyone.
> > Patrick.
>
> Check headers of each delivered mailing list post, it's clear enough
> there. :)

That should definitely get you off of the list.  Most likely the
address you are trying to unsubscribe does not appear to be
subscribed.  Such as it being forwarded from some other account.  In
those cases that mail is being forwarded but you can't send from the
forwarded address you will need to enter the address to which you are
subscribed in the web form and confirm it from the mail.

In general if you are having trouble with a mailing list and can't get
the list robot to work for you then normally the best source of help
is the list owner.  Send to the listname-owner address.  In this case
it would be gnupg-users-owner at gnupg.org.  The -owner address will go
to a real person who would be able to help you with the list
operations.

Bob "the -owner person for many gnu.org lists"