Armor headers

lusfert lusfert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:15:43 CEST 2005

Hello.

How can I change text (not by manually editing) in armor headers (for
example, "Version:") or armor headers themselves (add, remove)? Will it
affect compatibility with other applications?

Can I put custom text into "Version:" in stage of exporting public key,
making signatures, encrypting with ASCII output, etc.?

Sometimes I do not wish that others will know what exactly OpenPGP
implementation and OS I'm currently using.

Thanks
--
With best regards...
Current OpenPGP key ID: 0x500B8987