Automatically encrypt and sign outgoing mail

Faine, Mark Mark.R.Faine at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 24 21:50:02 CEST 2005

I've configured system account mail (root, postmaster, etc) to be sent
to a user account and then that user account is using a .forward file to
send the mail to my workstation where I can review it.  I would like to
do the same but include an encrypt/sign step into the process.

I have created my key on the workstation (Windows using Outlook 2003 and
the Outlook MUA plugin.

I've created a key for the user who will send the system's mail.

I've imported the key into the keyring of this user, signed it and set
the trust.

I've searched all day for a procmail recipe that would encrypt/sign the
message upon arrival in the user mailbox but I've not found anything.
I'd like to set it up so that the mail is encrypted and signed to my
workstation gnupg key and then the mail is forwarded to my workstation
email account.  This way all the mail I receive from the system will
always be encrypted.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Mark