documentation about gpg.conf file?

Realos realos at loftmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:08:15 CEST 2005

>OPTIONS
>
>       Long options can be put in an options file (default
>       "~/.gnupg/gpg.conf").  Short option names will not work - for
>       exam- ple, "armor" is a valid option for the options file,
>       while "a" is not.  Do not write the 2 dashes, but simply the
>       name of the option and any required arguments.  Lines with a
>       hash ('#') as the first non-white-space character are ignored.
>       Commands may be put in this file too, but that is not generally
>       useful as the command will execute automatically with every
>       execution of gpg.
>
>Let me add that you may not use an abbreviated option name as you can
>do on the command line.

 I did try

 marginals-needed 2
 completes-needed 1

 before posting to this list and gpg invocation did not complain but
 adding a few more options was not working so I thought they might have
 to be preceeded by some "set " or something like that.

 Now after your email, I checked again and there was a typing mistake :)

 Thanks and Salam/Shalom ;)

--
 Realos