Transparent keyboards

the dragon ceprn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:36:24 CEST 2005

This thread is taking a turn to the absurd, and I have been thinking about
it.

I fully support the ability to maintain your right to privacy, such as the
government has granted you, to it's fullest.

However, if you're involved in a terrorist movement, and it appear the
original poster is if the government is involved in one, even if it's under
the guise of "animal rights" (as if they have any), then I support the
ability of law enforcement to investigate, prosecute and convict the
peretrator.

Good grief, if you need to be that paranoid, then maybe you should find a
more legal cause to be involved in.

peace,
clark 'the dragon' willis

services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

I work to live; I don't live to work.

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
spend it for you."

Carl Sandburg
(1878 - 1967)