Transparent keyboards

Roscoe eocsor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 01:42:14 CEST 2005

First:
Sure, with enough anything can be brute forced.
But what happens when that "enough" isn't possible?

Brute forcing (alone) 256-bit keys is a joke. It's just not a issue.

Second:
Being investigated by animal rights folk does *not* make you a terrorist.

Now back to being on topic but still slightly off...

I think a laptop you keep with you all the time is a pretty good shot. :)