UbuntuLinux GPG Still Doesn't Work With Remailers

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 22 09:47:03 CEST 2005

Guitar Bench wrote:

>So...if the remailers are distributing DSS kets, what
>version of PGP can we assume they are using?

One that can use those keys and allows scripting. That should
be GnuPG or pgp 6.something.

>What GPG encryption options can we use to work with
>that version of PGP?

I'd try to use as many compatibility options as possible, like
--rfc1991. Further, doesn't the remailer key has preferences?
And can't you mail the remailer operator?

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html